Disco Gardens is the second album by American R&B group Shalamar, released in 1978 on the SOLAR label. It features the line-up of Gerald Brown, Jeffrey Daniel and Jody Watley, and was the only Shalamar album on which Brown appeared. Disco Gardens was less successful than Shalamar’s debut Uptown Festival, peaking at #52 on the R&B chart and #171 on the Billboard chart, although it is considered a superior recording to its predecessor, and contains early indications of what was to become the distinctive “SOLAR sound”, most notably on the single release “Take That to the Bank”.
- “Tossing, Turning and Swinging” (Leon Sylvers III/James Sylvers/Ricky Sylvers, Edmund Sylvers) 5:47
- “Shalamar Disco Gardens” (Jeffrey Daniel) 3:44
- “Take That to the Bank” (Kevin Spencer/Leon Sylvers III) 6:14
- “Stay Close to Love” (Herman Brown/Leon Sylvers III) 3:49
- “Leave It All Up to Love” (Malcolm Anthony/Merlin Bell/Wayne Bell) 3:46
- “Lovely Lady” (Kossi Gardner) 5:36
- “Cindy, Cindy” (Malcolm Anthony/Merlin Bell/Wayne Bell) 2:56